Thursday, May 13, 2010

In Silence



I didn't plan on having these feelings for you, it just sort of happened

How do you tell your heart to stop loving someone?

I wish I didn't feel this way it would be easier to forget

You hurt me so much through the years why can't I just hate you


There are days where I just feel lost

Stare into emptiness with sadness in my heart

Soulless, like I have no peace left in my heart
It feels like you took the sunshine and left me the rain


I miss you so much sometimes all I want to do is cry

It hurts so much I struggle to breathe
But I can't be seen to fall apart

Wait until I'm behind closed doors before I suffer in silence


As the days go by I don't feel you around me anymore

In my dreams I can't see your face, feel your touch

The memories are slowly fading

It scares me as that's all I have left of you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home